Nanoparticle Synthesis: Research Associate
- 13 Feb 2015
- Open positions
A nanoparticle synthesis Research Associate position is available at nanoComposix. Responsibilities include working with the product team to fulfill orders, perform quality control on master batches and aliquots, characterize nanoparticles, prepare specification sheets, and carefully follow standard operating procedures for the production of nanoparticles.
Qualified candidates should submit both a resume and cover letter (combine into a single pdf/doc and upload below). The cover letter should include information on how your previous experience relates to the job requirements. Specific examples are of interest. You will not be considered without a cover letter. Candidate should be prepared to demonstrate their chemistry knowledge during the interview process.
For more information, please visit our career page at nanoComposix.com/pages/careers.
• Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biochemistry or nanoengineering
• Experience with analytical, physical, inorganic, or organic chemistry laboratory procedures, techniques and equipment.
• Ability to multi-task, handle frequently changing job functions, and rapidly learn new techniques and approaches.
Pays significant attention to detail and carefully documents all experimental procedures, observations and methodology.
• Ability to keep organized data and records.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including MS word, excel, and powerpoint.
• US citizenship or green card
• Experience fabricating, functionalizing, and processing nanomaterials
• Experience with the bioconjugation of targeting molecules to surfaces or particles
• Experience with optical microscopes, UV-Vis, DLS, Zeta-Potential,TEM, or SEM.